4.19.2011

that was heaps of fun hey

apologies for the totally uncool hiatus. venice was swimming with aussies!! not only was the almighty mandy in town, but a few other amazing creative freakazoids as well! i was lucky enough to work on a special project that allowed me to have one of the funnest days of my life (all thanks to shabby!). here's a behind-the-scenes video from the planet blue shoot that kicked off the crazy two weeks! video skillzzz by lily kaufman, mastermind hayley magrini, styling by ash 'n boots, hair and crazy eyes by roxanne grace, poses by angelina, benjamin, and meeself.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

I'm so jealous of your life! I grew up in Santa Barbara and miss it so! Once I finish school hopefully I'll be back on the west coast if I can get on the volcom design team.

Ps necklace is so easy to make! Crystal quartz is super cheap on eBay then just wrap it in leather strip using E6000 to secure and throw it on a chain.:-)

eliza sloane said...

loved this shoot! makes me want to go back in time and re-do prom! hehe
and i can't wait to see what you crazy creative cats have been working on!